Sometimes, browsing the web can be a little bit overwhelming – so many sites and so little time. So, when you discover a feature on a website that makes your experience better, easier, or quicker, you often think, “How did I ever live without this?” Pitsco.com has some awesome features that you might not know about. So, to save you some time, let us fill you in on everything you might be missing out on!
Yes, you can shop our 4,000+ products, but we also have full-scale programs, classroom solution success stories, a video gallery with tips and inspiration, and a blog (obviously) with some fun, informative classroom ideas, stories, and trends.
Top 10 Features You Won’t Want to Miss
- Sale – Whether you’re looking for project kits for the classroom or tools and resources for your makerspace, terrific deals abound with our selection of on-sale products. These selections are from all Pitsco product categories and grade levels. We also offer monthly deals on select products at an increased reduced rate. Check out our Deals of the Month for great savings.
- Free 3-D CAD file downloads – Are you building a robot and wanting to create an accurate digital model? We offer 3-D CAD files on each TETRIX® Robotics product page with all the parts that make up a set, class pack, or competition set. With these files, you’ll always have an accurate, true-to-scale model – a great benefit when presenting at competitions or planning the physics of your bot!
- Grants – Everyone at Pitsco greatly appreciates all that educators do to positively affect learners. We also know that funding enriched-learning opportunities for students can be difficult. Pitsco is honored to award an educator each month with a $350 grant to assist with making hands-on learning possible. This grant is in the form of a voucher that may be used to purchase hands-on STEM products, curriculum, and more on our website.
- Plan your Pitsco experience in three easy steps! – Pitsco Education’s scalable classroom resources enable students to practice the collaboration, creative problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills they’ll need no matter their path after school. To assist you in planning, we’ve outlined a few steps to getting started with our programs. When you’re ready, we have a team of experienced designers and consultants who will assist you in building a program to suit your unique and exact needs on the scale that fits your budget and curriculum requirements.
- Video gallery – Our video gallery can give you inspiration, tips, and tutorials for all your classroom activities. We offer how-to product videos, provide robotics tips and troubleshooting, and even feature videos about student success through our classroom solutions.
- Free product resources – Product pages on our website often have a variety free resources such as build guides, programming guides, sample challenges, user guides, activity guides, STEM connections, and our newest addition to the site – FREE downloadable teacher’s guides. We’re constantly adding new (and free) materials, so check back often!
- Job openings – Want to join the Pitsco team? Pitsco careers are so much more than just another job. Joining our team means executing meaningful work, experiencing a family-based culture and a fun work environment, and receiving great benefits, and it can even be a second-career opportunity for some. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about making a difference in students’ lives. If you would like to join our team, view the list of current job openings and apply today.
- Catalogs – Our four catalogs (Big Book, Elementary STEM, Robotics, and Maker Space) are full of thousands of hands-on products that make K-12 STEM learning come to life. Simply visit our catalog page and request to receive a printed copy by mail or download a digital version today.
- Events – We’re all about meeting you where you are currently – not just in terms of your classroom and student needs, but also literally. We love connecting face-to-face, bringing STEM to YOU! From conferences, state meetings, and local symposiums to hands-on professional development and training sessions, events are a great opportunity for us to all learn together. Want to know where we’ll be throughout the year? Visit our events page to find upcoming events, their dates, and booth and registration information.
- Publications and newsletters – We love sharing stories of student and educator success, highlighting innovation, championing the good happening in your classrooms, and providing actionable ideas in our publications – The Pitsco Network and SySTEM Alert!.
We work to bring you the latest and most relevant information each month with stories and insight in our e-newsletters – both Pitsco and TETRIX. They are full of STEM and robotics education tips and inspiration. Trust us, this is an email you won’t mind hitting your inbox.
Now that you’ve been introduced to some new and exciting ways to use Pitsco.com, the resources and tools are just waiting to be used by you!
Got a hidden gem that’s not on this list or a feature you would like to see on our site? Let us know in the comments!